Alternative Aston Villa Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Wolves

I unfortunately live in close proximity to the Molineux home to the Wolves. I managed to get to the friendly with Pete only to be drubbed 2 - 1 (could have been alot more + we were lucky to get a goal (Philips brilliance agn!))

Well I'm going the Wolves game tonight too, its Wolves vs Derby (high profile) but I have free tickets :)

Looking forward to seeing Seol - the South Korean wonder striker. He was on fire vs Villa. A great buy - as it can not do to bad for eastern relations and therefore ticket sales. Something I wish the Villa would do - as we are the 20th richest club in the World...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seol wouldn't hurt shirt sales and big money sponsors!

     
  • At 7:16 pm, Blogger Pete said…

    Seol hasn't been performing this year, from what I heard. Must have been fired up for the villa game and used up his wizardry.
    But yeah, he was awesome that game, and he will surely find his form again soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home